Our course is centered around the 2020 World Thinking Day theme of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. This will be a four-session exchange and will require an average of 6 hours of time.
Each group will:
- Be matched with an international partner group (WAGGGS member group).
- Research predetermined Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for their Take Action Project presentation.
- Exchange two videos over the course of the four-session connection with their partners.
- Create one or more Public Service Announcements (PSA)*, Prezi, or Powtoons videos on their Take Action Project to share with their partners.
- Complete the World Thinking Day badge.
*A PSA can be a simple video or podcast that will be shared on our platform for partners to learn from and provide feedback on. For instructions on how to create a PSA click here.