Our Global Citizen Series: Easter curriculum is a two-week exchange that will start between April 13 and April 20. The program will require an average of 2 hours of classroom time per week.
Each classroom will:
- Explore the Bible and its message of resurrection and hope.
- Learn about people in their community and the communities of their partner classroom whose lives have been changed by the resurrection of Jesus.
- Participate in age-appropriate project-based learning that builds academic skills while reinforcing Biblical truths.
- Exchange three videos over the course of the two-week connection with other Christians celebrating Easter around the world.
This program is open to all students grades 3rd (8-9 years old) -12th (18 years old). Your classroom will be paired with another grade appropriate classroom of students outside your local region.
- Speak English.
- Have access to the internet for uploading and downloading.
- Dedicate at least four hours to teaching the material.
Sign up by March 25 for a fee of $99 per class (up to 25 students)* – limited spots available. Any Christian school classroom, enrichment club, after school program or Sunday School classroom can take part!
Please note: This class is offered with two options:
English option: Although English may not be the primary language of your partner classroom, all video exchanges will be in English. Best for use in Bible/religion class or as a means of integrating a Biblical worldview in English language arts or social studies classrooms.
Spanish option: Complete and receive video exchanges in Spanish. This is a great option for integrating a Biblical worldview in your Spanish language classroom.
*If you are interested in school-wide participation, please contact us for volume pricing.