Level Up Village is a social impact company based in Old Greenwich, Connecticut that delivers pioneering Global STEAM (STEM + Arts) enrichment courses promoting design thinking and one-to-one collaboration on real-world problems between students from around the world. Launched in 2012, LUV runs courses during school, after-school and in the summer for students at more than 150 U.S. schools, with 30+ International Global Partner organizations in more than 20 countries.
Level Up Village is a fast growing education technology company delivering enrichment programs to children worldwide. Level Up Village connects students in the United States with students in developing countries through shared, hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (“STEM”) learning opportunities.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying potential partner schools, presenting our class offerings and pedagogy and signing up schools to offer our classes.
- Presenting Level Up Village class offerings to teachers and educational administrators across the country. Presentations will be done both in-person at schools and conventions and via telephone.
- A basic facility with the Company strategy and educational pedagogy so that this information can be presented to potential customers.
- Finding and qualifying potential sales leads. This includes identifying schools whose demographics for our target market and, once these schools are identified, finding the ultimate decision maker for programs at each target school.
- Following up with potential leads.
- Recording all interactions into SalesForce.com so our sales team can track their performance and optimize our ability to close leads. Once a lead has turned into a customer, capture all the information necessary to successfully setup and bill the contracted classes.
- Maintain a positive relationship with current clients so we can successfully keep schools as lifetime partners.
- A college degree, BA/BS
- Desire to grow with a company
- Willingness to travel
- Commitment to the mission of LUV
- Knowledge of Salesforce.Com
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience in the K-12 market
- CT location but will consider remote candidates located on the East Coast.